Ameriflight Interview Questions & Reviews

Candidate Interview Review

Data Entry/Records Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Burbank, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Ameriflight in July 2011.

I was contacted over the phone and had a basic run through of some questions as to what I'm looking for salary wise, work wise, etc. I was also given a (very) brief explanation of what the company did and what I might be doing if I got the job. A couple of days later, I received a phone call from a manager who invited me for an in person interview, which I accepted.

Upon being greeted by the interviewer, I was led past the clerical area into a small conference room. A few questions regarding what I knew about the company, what I think is acceptable in the work place, where I see myself in 5 years, etc. this was then followed up with a 2 on 1 (was supposed to be 3 on 1) interview with the man who was currently doing the position that I was applying for.

Very important note - the man I met with is a pilot, in his mid-late 50s (at best) and, more than anything, is seeking a young version of himself. This portion of the interview soured things for me, and I quickly realized that I had no interest in working for this person.

Interview Questions

I have no interest in working for someone that is not living in the same era as I am. The suggestion of taking a college course on aviation in order to manage records is laughable at best.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ameriflight

Worked for Ameriflight? Contribute to the Community!