Ameriflight

Relevance Date Difficulty

Data Entry/Records Administrator Interview

Data Entry/Records Administrator
Burbank, CA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Ameriflight in July 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted over the phone and had a basic run through of some questions as to what I'm looking for salary wise, work wise, etc. I was also given a (very) brief explanation of what the company did and what I might be doing if I got the job. A couple of days later, I received a phone call from a manager who invited me for an in person interview, which I accepted.

Upon being greeted by the interviewer, I was led past the clerical area into a small conference room. A few questions regarding what I knew about the company, what I think is acceptable in the work place, where I see myself in 5 years, etc. this was then followed up with a 2 on 1 (was supposed to be 3 on 1) interview with the man who was currently doing the position that I was applying for.

Very important note - the man I met with is a pilot, in his mid-late 50s (at best) and, more than anything, is seeking a young version of himself. This portion of the interview soured things for me, and I quickly realized that I had no interest in working for this person.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – I have no interest in working for someone that is not living in the same era as I am. The suggestion of taking a college course on aviation in order to manage records is laughable at best.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Ameriflight? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ameriflight interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ameriflight employees and interview candidates.