Amerigroup Customer Service Representative I Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2015

2.0

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Amerigroup in August 2011.

Interview

Interviewed by two recruiters asking relatively straight forward questions to determine consistency and experience as related to the position available. Then elevated to next interview phase which was an overall positive experience.

Interview Questions

• What can you contribute to the copy?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I received a call informing me I passed the interview process by the recruiter and an email offer to include the salary amount was received immediately after the conversation. Very informative, professional, and straight forward process.

Other Interview Reviews for Amerigroup

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Amerigroup (Nashville, TN) in September 2010.

Interview

Lots of communication via phone, fax, and email with HR in Virginia Beach. Was on time to interview. Manager was punctual. Great interview questions. Interview lasted about 30 minutes. I was taken on a tour of the call center floor. Noticed that the employees weren't interactive with each other.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions. The questions asked were in the STAR format. The questions centered around call center activity, handling disgruntled callers and how to efficiently service the call.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation phase. The job offer was as-is.