Amerigroup

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Customer Service Representative I
Nashville, TN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Amerigroup in September 2010.

Interview Details – Lots of communication via phone, fax, and email with HR in Virginia Beach. Was on time to interview. Manager was punctual. Great interview questions. Interview lasted about 30 minutes. I was taken on a tour of the call center floor. Noticed that the employees weren't interactive with each other.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions. The questions asked were in the STAR format. The questions centered around call center activity, handling disgruntled callers and how to efficiently service the call.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't a negotiation phase. The job offer was as-is.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Amerigroup

Worked for Amerigroup? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amerigroup Customer Service Representative I interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Amerigroup employees and interview candidates.