Amerigroup Project Manager II Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Amerigroup in September 2011.

I interviewed for a PM position and it was a typical interview process with one on one time with the hiring manager, a team member and one other person. Unfortunately, there was a scheduling mishap and I wasn't able to meet with everyone. My advice to anyone else who interviews here is that if you are asked to confirm your interview slots via email, call your contact person at Amerigroup to make sure everyone has updated their calendar. Otherwise, you may have an experience like mine where one of the people didn't have the interview on their calendar and wasn't available.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think will be the most difficult part of this position for you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Amerigroup

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Amerigroup in December 2010.

First step is the application online, then a phone interview with HR, then an in person interview with the hiring manager. My hiring manager actually wanted me to meet with several other people who were AVP's.

Interview Questions
    Don't expect to be able to negotiate...My previous employer was offering a considerable amount higher in order to keep me, and Amerigroup wouldn't budge...the way they see it is that they have many applicants and can just move on to the next person...and I am highly skilled, not just a bum off the street...

Project Manager II Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Amerigroup in November 2011.

Applied online. Was screened by HR for about 10 mins via phone call. Had phone nterview with SVP about the position and then was referred on to the hiring manager. Met with the hiring manager in person for about an hour and was asked standard interview questions. They seemed more interested in how I got along with them instead of specific answers to the questions. The personalities and the office environment made me want to be there.

Interview Questions
    • Asked mostly situational questions...tell me about a time when you had to....   View Answer
    Vacation/Sick time isn't negotiable...but it is very generous to start with. Was able to start 3 weeks afterwards instead of the standard two weeks notice. Was able to counteroffer the initial salary offer.