Ameriprise

Very Easy Interview

Financial Advisor Interview

Financial Advisor
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ameriprise in January 2009.

Interview Details – Lots of it was them trying to hard sell me. Some stuff on whether I was comfortable being in a sales role. I found out after I was hired that they recruit clients the same way they recruit employees: hard sales and cheesy closing tactics. Unless you are straight out of school, don’t waste your time.

Interview Question – Are you comfortable being in sales?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Financial Advisor Interview

Financial Advisor
Atlanta, GA

Interview Details – Contacted a friend about the position. She got me the interview. First round was computer test, personality test. Second round was interview with HR manager. Third round was interview with an advisor. Fourth round was final interview with the FVP. He asked me to list 10 people I know whom I can contact.

Interview Question – Name 10 people you know who would do business with you.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no, commission based

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Ameriprise? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ameriprise interview questions and advice in Atlanta, GA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ameriprise employees and interview candidates.