Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ameriprise
- Financial Advisor (40)
- Intern (19)
- Business Analyst (7)
- Client Service Coordinator (6)
- Paraplanner (5)
- Manager (4)
- Financial Analyst (4)
- Financial Advisor In Training (3)
- Finance (3)
- Customer Contact Professional (3)
- Analyst (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Associate Financial Advisor (2)
- Advisor (2)
- Advisor Assistant (2)
- Financial Advisor Trainee (2)
- Business Systems Analyst II (2)
- Director (2)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- Financial Sales Leader (1)
- Financial Services (1)
- Financial Advisor - Inside Sales (1)
- Customer Contact Pro (1)
- Financial Advisor - In Training (1)
- Interest Rate Quantitative Analyst (1)
- Tax (1)
- Financial Planning Assistant (1)
- Financial Planner Intern (1)
- Senior Claims Adjuster (1)
- Senior Auditor (1)
Business Analyst Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ameriprise (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2015.
Had a brief phone interview with a HR rep, she asked the basic questions like "Why do you want to work at Ameriprise?" Then a week later I moved on to the in person interview with the hiring manager. Both were very casual interviews, not stressful at all. It seemed like they were looking for more of a personality fit than stressing about what skills I have. After the in person interview they told me that I would receive an offer in a few days. Ameriprise seems like a great company and I could definitely see myself working there, however I declined and accepted an offer at another company that offered a higher salary and more vacation.
- What are 3 words your work and friends would use to describe you? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Ameriprise
Business Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ameriprise in March 2010.
I got the interview through a consulting firm. It was very easy and fast. Another consultant interviewed me which took the pressure off and she was great.
- Tell me about your last project. Answer Question
Business Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ameriprise in June 2008.
Interview process was an initial phone screening, followed by an in person one on one. Then a second round with four one on one interviews. Third and final round consisted of a small panel interview followed by a financial analysis to test my skills. The position was entry level.
- No out of the ordinary questions. Was suprised to be asked to conduct an on site financial analysis test. Answer Question