Ameriprise Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ameriprise (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2015.

Interview

Had a brief phone interview with a HR rep, she asked the basic questions like "Why do you want to work at Ameriprise?" Then a week later I moved on to the in person interview with the hiring manager. Both were very casual interviews, not stressful at all. It seemed like they were looking for more of a personality fit than stressing about what skills I have. After the in person interview they told me that I would receive an offer in a few days. Ameriprise seems like a great company and I could definitely see myself working there, however I declined and accepted an offer at another company that offered a higher salary and more vacation.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 words your work and friends would use to describe you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ameriprise

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ameriprise in March 2010.

Interview

I got the interview through a consulting firm. It was very easy and fast. Another consultant interviewed me which took the pressure off and she was great.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ameriprise in June 2008.

Interview

Interview process was an initial phone screening, followed by an in person one on one. Then a second round with four one on one interviews. Third and final round consisted of a small panel interview followed by a financial analysis to test my skills. The position was entry level.

Interview Questions

• No out of the ordinary questions. Was suprised to be asked to conduct an on site financial analysis test.   Answer Question