Ameriprise

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Systems Analyst II Interview

Business Systems Analyst II
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ameriprise in October 2013.

Interview Details – Recieved a call for a phone interview about 4 or 5 days after applying online. Phone interview scheduled, and the HR recruiter was 30 minutes late (which is frustrating as I am currently employed and needed to reserve a conference room). Phone interview went really well, despite the HR recruiter's lateness.

Contacted via phone about a week later, asking for an in-person interview. Met with the hiring manager and one of her associates. Interview went well, mostly STAR questions, but they were quite difficut -- lots of questions about ethics, which I did not expect for this interview.

Was told the recruiter would let me know within a week. Never heard back. Very unprofessional!

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you were asked to do something unethical.   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst II Interview

Business Systems Analyst II
Minneapolis, MN

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ameriprise in September 2012.

Interview Details – Standard submissions of resume, etc. Application will be screened by HR prior to reaching the hiring manager. Interview focused on results you have driven in the past and how you work with cross functional teams.

Interview Question – What is the most frustrating aspect of your current position?   Answer Question

Worked for Ameriprise? Contribute to the Community!