Ameriprise Manager Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ameriprise (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone screen and numerous in-person inteviews

Interview Questions

• The tedious --- tell me about a time -- type formulaic questions   1 Answer

It was apparent that the culture was not personal, friendly or team-centered.

Other Interview Reviews for Ameriprise

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ameriprise (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview process consisted of the usual behavioral questions. These questions ask questions about "what you would do" vs. what did you do. The interview was easy, but the competition was intense.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation of an employee stealing money?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ameriprise (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2011.

Interview

Immediate face-to-face interview with two Directors, separately. Treated very well. Good people.

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ameriprise in September 2011.

Interview

Phone interview happened right away with recruiter. Asked basic questions about background and job needs. 1:1 interview was entirely behavior based questions. "Tell me about a time....". Very slow to call back after 1:1 with next steps. You will have to make some calls yourself if you want to learn more about your status.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had work on multiple project. How did you prioritze them and what were your results?   Answer Question