AmerisourceBergen

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Health Systems Interview

Account Manager Health Systems

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in March 2009.

Interview Details – A recruiter contacted me regarding an opportunity with AB. The recruiter was difficult to get a hold of for questions, follow-up, etc. which leads me to believe that I was just a "fill-in" candidate for him. The current RM was pleasant, very knowledgeable about the position, and had the usual interview questions. Then a 2nd man came in-the current rep (newly promoted to RM) for the area. He was inconsiderate, boisteruous, and rude. If that is what the company is promoting, I didn't want to be a part of it!

Interview Question – How confident or assertive are you?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at AmerisourceBergen

Worked for AmerisourceBergen? Contribute to the Community!

AmerisourceBergen – Why Work for Us?

AmerisourceBergen Corporation is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies serving global markets with a focus on the pharmaceutical supply chain. Servicing both pharmaceutical manufacturers and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AmerisourceBergen Account Manager Health Systems interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AmerisourceBergen employees and interview candidates.