AmerisourceBergen

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounting Interview

Frisco, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in November 2009.

Interview Details – I applied online. I was then contacted by the HR Manager to set up an interview with her. This interview occured over the phone and lasted about 30 minutes. After that, I had a second interview with two members of the team I would be working on via conference call. I was then called in for an office interview that was about a week and a half after the conference call interview. It was a 2 on 1 interview. Finally, I was called back because I made the final cut (it was down to me and one other person). The interviews were very intense and far from relaxed. In my opinion, the process was too long and intense. Also, communication from the HR department was lacking.

Interview Question – How committed are you to working here long term?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Accountant Interview

Duluth, MN

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in August 2009.

Interview Details – What is your weakness?

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for AmerisourceBergen? Contribute to the Community!

AmerisourceBergen – Why Work for Us?

AmerisourceBergen Corporation is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies serving global markets with a focus on the pharmaceutical supply chain. Servicing both pharmaceutical manufacturers and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AmerisourceBergen Accountant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AmerisourceBergen employees and interview candidates.