AmerisourceBergen Accounting Interview Questions

2.5

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Frisco, TX) in November 2009.

Interview

I applied online. I was then contacted by the HR Manager to set up an interview with her. This interview occured over the phone and lasted about 30 minutes. After that, I had a second interview with two members of the team I would be working on via conference call. I was then called in for an office interview that was about a week and a half after the conference call interview. It was a 2 on 1 interview. Finally, I was called back because I made the final cut (it was down to me and one other person). The interviews were very intense and far from relaxed. In my opinion, the process was too long and intense. Also, communication from the HR department was lacking.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AmerisourceBergen

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Duluth, MN) in August 2009.

Interview

What is your weakness?

Interview Questions