AmerisourceBergen

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounting Interview

Accounting
Frisco, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in November 2009.

Interview Details – I applied online. I was then contacted by the HR Manager to set up an interview with her. This interview occured over the phone and lasted about 30 minutes. After that, I had a second interview with two members of the team I would be working on via conference call. I was then called in for an office interview that was about a week and a half after the conference call interview. It was a 2 on 1 interview. Finally, I was called back because I made the final cut (it was down to me and one other person). The interviews were very intense and far from relaxed. In my opinion, the process was too long and intense. Also, communication from the HR department was lacking.

Interview Question – How committed are you to working here long term?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Duluth, MN

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in August 2009.

Interview Details – What is your weakness?

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at AmerisourceBergen

Worked for AmerisourceBergen? Contribute to the Community!