AmerisourceBergen

41 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

CSE Interview

Buffalo Grove, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in January 2011.

Interview Details – Panel interview
Full day long process, no breaks

Interview Question – Routine questioning
Very much about fitting in without a great deal of.adjustment by employer
No odd questions
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it

Solutions Analyst Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

Interview Details – Pretty straight forward. Standard questions.

Negotiation Details – Average - good communication quick turnaround.

Very Easy Interview

IT Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in March 2013.

Interview Details – I had a series of phone interviews with several managers and was offered a position a few weeks after my phone interviews. I asked to be given a week before making my decision and they were accommodating, although they did not send me an offer letter until after I said yes, which I now realize was odd.

Interview Question – My phone interviews were all fit questions--questions about my past projects and job experiences.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I wish I had asked to see the job offer letter before accepting, because I did not get a chance to negotiate my base pay.

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Patient Care Coordinator
Monroeville, PA

I applied online - interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in July 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the same person who interviewed me. She asked me general questions about my goals and experience for maybe 20 minutes, and then gave me an office tour. She said she'd like to help me continue with my candidacy and would contact HR about it. Two days later I got a formal offer.

Interview Question – None. Very standard interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – HR mailed me a benefits packet and an agreement to sign.

Finance Intern Interview

Interviewed at AmerisourceBergen

Interview Details – Initial phone interview with a recruiter

Interview Question – Brainteaser   Answer Question

Human Resources Position Interview

Chesterbrook, PA

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

Interview Details – It was the most awful and unprofessional experience I have ever gone through in my 20 plus years of interviewing. Having written interviewing programs for HR, this was a nails down the chalkboard kind of a feeling. The director that I interviewed with was so structured in her interview process (had to answer in the STAR format) which was ridiculous since I think she would have been better off just seeing where the answer went and asking for specifics if it was needed. She needled me throughout the interview process. Challenged so many things that I was sharing in a negative way and I really couldn't understand what the motive was. In addition, she did a poor job of selling the position/company to me. When it was my turn to ask questions, she was cocky with her responses. At one point, it appeared that she mocked me by saying something I said earlier and using it as a response. I almost stood up half-way through to tell her this was not going to work out. I'm not waiting to see if they will call me back to interview with a second round of people--I'm letting her know thanks but no thanks. If this is what HR tolerates there, then a caution to all applicants. Maybe some of these negative reviews are accurate. HR needs to set the stage for the rest of the organization. It starts there. CEO should take a close look at what is going on.

Interview Question – Forced STAR format response. Wasn't difficult but interviewer was ridiculous with the process.   View Answer

I Don't Remember Interview

Chesterbrook, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in June 2013.

Interview Details – Contacted by a recruiter about a week or two after applying online for a phone interview. Recruiter was very nice and asked the standard questions. Said I would hear from her within a week for next steps, and true to her word I did. I had a face to face interview with the intended supervisor and wasn't really asked anything about myself and the position. Though they were very nice I got the feeling that they were going through the motions. It was a very odd interview, and I knew I wasn't going to get it. They clearly had someone in mind for the position that wasn't me.

Customer Maintenance Specialist Interview

Customer Maintenance Specialist

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in October 2013.

Interview Details – Behavioral, experience based questions.

Interview Question – Why would you be the best candidate for the position   Answer Question

Reimbursement Counselor Interview

Reimbursement Counselor
Rockville, MD

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in February 2012.

Interview Details – The interview is lengthy they have 5 pages of questions of scenarios which have nothing really to do with the job. Training on the sabril team is supposed to be 6 months but they crash course it til about 7 weeks

Interview Question – Why would you want to work here?   View Answer

Marketing Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

Interview Details – Interview at College followed by interview at the company by 2 marketing managers and the marketing director.

Interview Question – What is the most successful thing you have done in a prior position you have held?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for AmerisourceBergen? Contribute to the Community!

AmerisourceBergen – Why Work for Us?

AmerisourceBergen Corporation is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies serving global markets with a focus on the pharmaceutical supply chain. Servicing both pharmaceutical manufacturers and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AmerisourceBergen interview questions and advice. All 41 interview reviews posted anonymously by AmerisourceBergen employees and interview candidates.