AmerisourceBergen Interview Questions

2.8

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AmerisourceBergen in March 2015.

I had four rounds of interviews (each with a different person) for the position over a course of two weeks. Though it was a long drawn out process it was actually a pleasant experience and appreciate the thoroughness.

Interview Questions
    • in a stressful situation, what would be your way of handling the problems   Answer Question

Reimbursement Counselor Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

The interview process was consisted of a group interview with three other people. There was two managers interviewing my group. One manager was in the conference room and the other one was interviewing us over the phone. Each manager took turns asking the interview questions and each interviewee got a chance to think and reflect on each other's answers before it was their turn.

Interview Questions
    • The managers focused mostly on situational questions where most answers would provide them an insight on how you think and what you've experienced in past job opportunities.   Answer Question

Finance Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AmerisourceBergen in February 2015.

A recruiter reached out to me directly for the position. Phone screened with the Recruiter. She was very friendly and seemed extremely knowledgable about the Company. Then was invited to interview with hiring team. Standard questions and I received good detail on the position. The process was so e what lengthy but the Recruiter did keep me updated and she even let me know about other roles in the Company. I didn't get the job but will still look at positions here. Overall a really good interview experience.

Field Reimbursement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AmerisourceBergen in February 2015.

Two rounds of interview, if you passed the first you are moved to the next round. The interviewer was really focused on how much experience you have with billing pharmacy codes and medications. Also they need to feel that the applicant absolutely does not mind the travel aspect of the job.

Interview Questions
    • What are your strengths? What are area needing improvement? Recall a difficult situation with a co-worker and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Human Resources Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

I applied online and had a phone interview with the Recruiter and then was invited in for an in person interview. When my interview was confirmed, I received an agenda that I was scheduled to meet with four people. However, when I arrived, I was told that it was changed to two people, which I thought could have been addressed ahead of time. After the interview, the person did not walk me back down to the front desk, which I thought was odd. As an HR professional, I bring my guests back to the front desk area.

Summer Marketing Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

first round interview on the phone. afterwards they say they will call within 3 weeks for another phone interview as a final round. still waiting for a call.

they ask a few regular behavioral questions, followed by a question like "would you be able to relocate." very quick 10 minute phone interview.

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

Your first interview will be on the phone as most are now a days, wanting to know how your past experience fits their needs. The in person interview will be with two members of management probably at the same time the Director and the night Manager. They will us a structured format asking question off the form and taking notes.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to answer mostly situational questions such as tell me about a time you had to use your management skills to defuse a confrontation.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

The interview process was long and included two phone interviews and two office interviews. It was difficult to get a handle on who the actual hiring deciesion belonged to.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected questioning technique was used by one in person interviewer as he had no idea what the job that i was interviewing for detailed requirements were. This interviewer ultimately was not in the same work area but interviewed me anyway. He quieried my past experience in a technical area.   View Answer
    This was done by an outside company as a recruited position

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AmerisourceBergen in December 2014.

Had a phone screening then an onsite interview with 2 managers. Interview questions were basic and read off a piece of paper. They spent most of the half hour interview explaining the job they are hiring for. Mostly asked about responsibilities i had in my past jobs

Interview Questions
    No the pay was a set rate

Reimbursement Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AmerisourceBergen in December 2014.

It went great, got it. Very detailed. Very appealing to anyone looking to expand their current role in healthcare.
    Until I actually started working here & realized that everything was a complete lie.

Interview Questions
    • Do you wish to do the exact opposite of what Im telling you that you'll be doing?   View Answer