AmerisourceBergen Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2015

2.8

Administrative II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Conshohocken, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

The phone interview was pleasant, typical phone screen questions. They seemed interested. I was called back for a first round. I met with two people that I would be supporting. I felt rushed, they were constantly looking around the common place we were intervening in. The second person had me sit at a table in the cafeteria area with her. It was distracting and people were walking by and asking her questions. I appreciate the attempt for a laid back "atmosphere" but it was highly unprofessional and I don't even think she listened to the majority of my answers, and even pronounced my name incorrectly two times.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Frisco, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

I had four rounds of interviews (each with a different person) for the position over a course of two weeks. Though it was a long drawn out process it was actually a pleasant experience and appreciate the thoroughness.

Interview Questions

• in a stressful situation, what would be your way of handling the problems   Answer Question

Patient Case Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroeville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Monroeville, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online. I was then contacted by a recruiter, who I set up a phone interview through with a talent acquisition specialist, after the phone interview I then set up a face to face interview with the manager of the department I was applying for. A few days later I was contacted with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something you do at your current job that does not apply here.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not wiggle room on the pay which I did not like. I still accepted the offer as-is.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Naperville, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Very vague generalized Interview questions. Corporation seemed to already have an idea of whom theyd like to hire from within the corporation and on fantasized others with the opportunity to fill the opening. Managers kept interviews very short and impersonal

Interview Questions

• What do you believe you can offer this corporation?   1 Answer

Reimbursement Counselor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

Interview

The interview process was consisted of a group interview with three other people. There was two managers interviewing my group. One manager was in the conference room and the other one was interviewing us over the phone. Each manager took turns asking the interview questions and each interviewee got a chance to think and reflect on each other's answers before it was their turn.

Interview Questions

• The managers focused mostly on situational questions where most answers would provide them an insight on how you think and what you've experienced in past job opportunities.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

Interview

I applied online and had a phone interview with the Recruiter and then was invited in for an in person interview. When my interview was confirmed, I received an agenda that I was scheduled to meet with four people. However, when I arrived, I was told that it was changed to two people, which I thought could have been addressed ahead of time. After the interview, the person did not walk me back down to the front desk, which I thought was odd. As an HR professional, I bring my guests back to the front desk area.

Field Reimbursement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Southfield, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

Two rounds of interview, if you passed the first you are moved to the next round. The interviewer was really focused on how much experience you have with billing pharmacy codes and medications. Also they need to feel that the applicant absolutely does not mind the travel aspect of the job.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? What are area needing improvement? Recall a difficult situation with a co-worker and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Finance Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Conshohocken, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me directly for the position. Phone screened with the Recruiter. She was very friendly and seemed extremely knowledgable about the Company. Then was invited to interview with hiring team. Standard questions and I received good detail on the position. The process was so e what lengthy but the Recruiter did keep me updated and she even let me know about other roles in the Company. I didn't get the job but will still look at positions here. Overall a really good interview experience.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valley Forge, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Valley Forge, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

The phone interview went really fast. She just asked me typical interview questions about myself. She did not respond to anything I was saying, she just flew through the questions. Despite that, I made it through to the "in person interview". This was a little bit of a mess. Both the women that interviewed me saw my resume for the first time I walked in. They interviewed me separately. They read through my resume looking for question while I was answering prior ones at the same stage. They sometimes forgot the questions they asked me, and asked me the same questions in the same interview. I was told they will let me know if I get the job a week from the interview. 6 weeks later I called to ask if there is any update, they said they are having a meeting the following week to discuss. Since then I never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• The difference between micro and macro economic (retarded). The hardest paper I ever written. How do I manage my time. a weakness about myself. Give an example of a time I worked in a group when things did not workout. Was I ever a leader of a group. What did I do when a group were on the wrong track, what did I do to improve it. What is hard working in a group. Why do I study finance. How and why did I hear and want to work for Amerisource.   1 Answer

Summer Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

Interview

first round interview on the phone. afterwards they say they will call within 3 weeks for another phone interview as a final round. still waiting for a call.

they ask a few regular behavioral questions, followed by a question like "would you be able to relocate." very quick 10 minute phone interview.