AmerisourceBergen

Relevance Date Difficulty

I Don't Remember Interview

I Don't Remember
Chesterbrook, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in June 2013.

Interview Details – Contacted by a recruiter about a week or two after applying online for a phone interview. Recruiter was very nice and asked the standard questions. Said I would hear from her within a week for next steps, and true to her word I did. I had a face to face interview with the intended supervisor and wasn't really asked anything about myself and the position. Though they were very nice I got the feeling that they were going through the motions. It was a very odd interview, and I knew I wasn't going to get it. They clearly had someone in mind for the position that wasn't me.

Customer Maintenance Specialist Interview

Customer Maintenance Specialist

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in October 2013.

Interview Details – Behavioral, experience based questions.

Interview Question – Why would you be the best candidate for the position   Answer Question

Reimbursement Counselor Interview

Reimbursement Counselor
Rockville, MD

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in February 2012.

Interview Details – The interview is lengthy they have 5 pages of questions of scenarios which have nothing really to do with the job. Training on the sabril team is supposed to be 6 months but they crash course it til about 7 weeks

Interview Question – Why would you want to work here?   View Answer

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

Interview Details – Interview at College followed by interview at the company by 2 marketing managers and the marketing director.

Interview Question – What is the most successful thing you have done in a prior position you have held?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Category Analyst Interview

Category Analyst

Interviewed at AmerisourceBergen

Interview Details – Screen interview & f2f w/ 2 hiring mgr's & HR. The male hiring manager was extremely rude, cocky, & arrogant and laughed at one of my responses. I had prepared an action plan ahead of time and they kept interrupting me during my presentation and did not let me finish.

Interview Question – You do realize this isn't a sales position right?   View Answer

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in July 2013.

Interview Details – Basic interview questions. " tell us about your work history"?

Interview Question – Interview was dull, felt like I had to lead the interview.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Finance
West Chester, PA

I applied online and interviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

Interview Details – Interviewed for a financial position at this company last year. I remember speaking to a director who was very unprofessional. I mentioned that I was considering going back for my MBA in the near future. His response was, "Why would you need that. I'm a director and I don't have an MBA." Every time I would explain my experience he would try to play devil's advocate with everything I said. He spent the interview trying to argue with me and get me to defend my resume. Interesting interview technique that I have not come in contact with. He also mentioned that he wanted to hire someone that was good at working on their own because he didn't want someone constantly bothering him. Seemed like he would be a nightmare of a boss so I turned down the opportunity at a 3rd interview and sent an email to the HR rep explaining the reasoning. Be ready to argue, not interview, if you happen to make it through the 3 stage process.

Interview Question – Nothing too hard, just basic questions.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

Interview Details – I received a call from a recruiter about six weeks after I'd applied. Shortly after, I had a 30-minute phone interview with a hiring manager. Next, I was invited for face to face interviews. I had back to back 1:1 interviews for about three hours. I hadn't prepared for a behavioral interview, but that is exactly what it was. Each interviewer had a few pieces of paper containing questions that they read to me. As I answered each question, they wrote my answer under the question. If you've never experienced a behavioral interview, Google the term and practice. The odd thing was that after the interview the recruiter never called or e-mailed. I left her a voicemail, and then a couple days later I sent her an e-mail, but received no response to either. Finally, almost three weeks after my interview I reached her on the phone. She said that they had decided to go in a different direction. I have no idea what that means. She encouraged me to apply again for openings in the future. Everything about this job and company made a very positive impression on me, except that recruiter.

Interview Question – Compare two managers you worked for who were very different, and how did you adapt to their styles?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Frisco, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in June 2011.

Interview Details – The process was very balanced, you usually have a group panel interview with about 8-10 supervisors that go around a table and ask you general questions about work experience. The background check was the most stressful process, they wanted to know everything that has ever happened in your life as if you are working for the pentagon...

Interview Question – No off the wall or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase, everyone starts at the same pay.

Computer Operator Interview

Computer Operator
Suwanee, GA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

Interview Details – Applied online on a Wednesday, and received a call on that Friday to schedule a phone interview for that upcoming Monday. The phone interview was basic, asking more so about my resume. I received a call that Wednesday to schedule and in person interview for the following Tuesday. The interview was relatively basic, it involved the hiring manager and team lead. It went for about a hour. Received a call the next day for a second interview to be scheduled the following day. This was a panel interview and was extremely short, 15 mins. After about 3 weeks, I was notified by email that I did not receive the position.

Interviews for Top Jobs at AmerisourceBergen