AmerisourceBergen

AmerisourceBergen Reimbursement Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Reimbursement Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AmerisourceBergen in September 2010.

I was contacted by a recruiter for a Reimbursement Analyst position at Xcenda, a company of Amerisource Bergen. We had a short phone interview and a few days later she called to discuss the process further. The next step was a research exercise, which she stated would take about 2+ hours. I did the exercises and turned them in, which took me approximately 2.5 hours to complete. I then was called back by the recruiter and was scheduled a phone interview with 2 managers from the hiring department. The interview was approximately 30 minutes. I never received a call back, letter or e-mail from the hiring managers or the recruiter, even after multiple attempts at contacting them for the results. I am shocked that the company was not courteous enough to give me a call back or a letter stating I was not chosen. Especially since I was contacted for this position, I did not seek it out.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Medicare reimbursement rates.   View Answer
  • What do you know about Medicare part A and part B.   Answer Question