Ameritox

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Specimen Processor Interview

Pinehurst, NC

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ameritox in July 2013.

Interview Details – was met at a local eatery , with hiring mamanger and her super. All questions were relative , and no out of the ordinary questions. because i had experience , there wasn't much to ask about. thats why i was hired!

Negotiation Details – mostly online with the Temp agency , filling out forms and faxing or emailing back and forth. ask in email and phone conver's, offer in writing ( email) and acceptance of pay and rules also in email and in writing.

Executive Assistant Interview

Baltimore, MD

I applied online and interviewed at Ameritox.

Interview Details – Applied online for this position. Went back & forth via email with a recruiter (who shared with me that she works from home) for 2 days. After interviewing over the phone with one recruiter, I was then told that I had to speak with another recruiter before being approved to come in. After finally meeting face-to-face with HR, I was told they would be in touch. Well after about 2 weeks, I was sent an automated email response saying that they decided to pursue other applicants. What a waste of time!

Interview Question – Please explain a time when you put the needs of your colleagues before your own?   Answer Question

Regional Sales Consultant Interview

Regional Sales Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ameritox in November 2008.

Interview Details – Sell me this pen.

Interview Question – Give me your worst sales experience and how did you recover from it.   Answer Question

Senior Sales Representative Interview

Senior Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Ameritox in July 2010.

Interview Details – Communications during the interview process were very positive

Interview Question – Standard questions. Nothing difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There are no negotions allowed

Specimen Processor Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Ameritox in February 2011.

Interview Details – I was notified by a staffing agency which works with Ameritox, called "All Medical Personnel" for the specimen processor position. There were a few phone interviews and later a one on one interview with an employer from Ameritox. This interview was done in a relaxed setting, relating to a Applebees or Friday's atmosphere. After the meeting it took about a week or so for them to notify me that I was given the position. The Questions they asked were what I knew about the company, to why I wanted this position. It was an overall easy interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The negotiation process was limited for the fact that I really had no idea what this position pertained and what my end benefits were. I had no idea Ameritox was not paying for anything for my employment. The staffing agency does that and offers horrible health insurance. Since you are not hired by Ameritox, they could care less in how much or at what cost you do the job you are assigned to do.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Ameritox? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ameritox interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Ameritox employees and interview candidates.