Amewas Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 21, 2014
8 interviews

1.9

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Amewas in August 2014.

The entire application and interview process was great. It was casual, yet professional, which made me feel very comfortable and welcome. The only hiccup that I encountered was that the initial interview request e-mails went to my spam folder, and if they wouldn't have been followed up by a phone request, I may not have noticed them in a timely manner.

Amewas Response

Aug 27, 2014Director of HR

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your interview experience! The insight you've provided is very valuable. We will certainly work closely with our IT department on our email ... More

Electrical Engineer Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Amewas.

I applied for this position, and on the same day I got a email from HR, which showed me that they was impressed, at least with my resume. I had a on phone technical interview, that went very well. I was eventually called, for a in-person interview. I was interviewed by 3 very nice, and kind people from within the company. I believe this interview went better then the phone interview, because of the tone set by the interviewers....HR is Awesome!!!!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in California, MD

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Amewas.

Interview was conducted in a conference room. I was joined by three additional employee's (President and VP not included). Employee's were welcoming and all questions and comments were made to make you feel at ease. I knew walking out this was the place for me. I received a true sense of camaraderie and job satisfaction.

Interview Questions
    • Salary discussion. I wasn't expecting this during the first interview especially with "other" employee's seated around the table.   Answer Question
    I was in receipt of several written offers. The company met my best offer with benefits.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Amewas in March 2014.

Met first with the staff at the local office, then had a follow-up phone interview with out-of-state headquarters HR department. Received a contingent offer letter (based on company being awarded a contract) a day after the phone interview. Everyone involved in the hiring and interview process was very cordial and professional.

Interview Questions
    • Both the in-person technical questions and phone interview HR questions were straightforward. Most unexpected question was regarding one thing that disappointed me with my current employer.   Answer Question
    No negotiation necessary, as it was a fair offer.

Amewas Response

Jun 2, 2014Director of HR

Thank you so much for your response! It is very much appreciated and may even attract new talent just like you!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in California, MD

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Amewas in October 2012.

I applied online and received a call 30 min later to set up a phone interview the next week. The phone interview was a comfortable and informal experience that lasted about 45 min and seemed to be a check for any blatantly disqualifying issues. A few days later, I was called to set up an in-person interview at AMEWAS headquarters for the following week. This interview was attended by my would-be supervisor and his immediate supervisor along with one HR rep. It was another relaxed experience, with some questions about my background, but mostly company and position information coming towards me. I had the impression that the decision to make an offer had already been made and the interview was just a formality. A few days later, I received an offer with a starting salary higher than what I asked for.

Interview Questions
    I asked for an amount, and they countered with an offer 20% higher than what I asked for.

Admin Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Patuxent River, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patuxent River, MD

I interviewed online - interviewed at Amewas in February 2012.

I submitted a resume. I was contacted for a phone interview and then had a personal interview and was contacted soon after with a hire date and any paper work necessary to start. I started as a front desk administrative assistant. And after two years was offered a new rewarding position.

Interview Questions
    • I found no difficult or unexpected questions. Everything was pretty much expected for an interview.   Answer Question
    Nothing really to negotiate. The position is what I was looking for and I think I was the candidate they were seeking. Both sides win win.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in California, MD

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Amewas in February 2014.

Very nice employees and HR department

Anonymous Interview Candidate in California, MD

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Amewas in September 2010.

Phone Interview, scheduled onsite interview (across country) they provided airfare, rental & hotel. 1 on 1 onsite interview, panel interview @ government office. offered a position immediately after onsite panel interview.

Interview Questions
    They asked what would it take for me to move & I gave a number. They met that number.

Worked for Amewas? Contribute to the Community!