Amewas

Updated Jan 11, 2015
Updated Jan 11, 2015

2.2

Programmer Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Amewas.

HR scheduled a 15 minute phone interview with an engineer. Was brought into the office for an in person interview. There were four employees at the conference table and each asked their questions. Whole process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • What is your strongest object-oriented programming language?   View Answer

Analyst Interview

Absolutely professional. Scheduled easily. Normal duration. If a person really wants to work here, it will be a great place to climb the ladder because my friends have helped me to promote to supervisor and then to manager fast.

Interview Questions
    • Safety. How I may or may not treat people with human dignity.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Amewas in December 2014.

I found the listing for the position online, not a lot of detail about the position. But interesting enough that I wanted to apply. Heard back from HR within a week as I applied before Thanksgiving. Had a standard behavioral phone interview, which went well and I was asked to come in for an in person interview with program manager the following week. Interview went well and I felt very comfortable in the interview. I was asked to come back for a second interview with the team within 24 hours. Second interview went well and was able to ask more in depth questions. Waited a few days, and heard right before the holidays from HR with a verbal offer followed by the formal offer.

Overall the interview process with smooth and quick, which was great as I was entertaining two other offers. Hearing back from HR in a timely manner allowed me to turn down the other offers in a timely matter.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the process you use to complete line drawings.   View Answer
    Not much to negotiate as the offer was at the top of the range I was asking.

Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Amewas.

The hiring process at AMEWAS was very accommodating. The initial phone interview was standard in format yet friendly. The face-to-face interview was thorough and conducted in a professional manner. The travel arrangements coordinated through the HR department worked out very well. Overall, this was a low-stress process with open communications and folks that truly care.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the most difficult job-related challenge and course of action.   View Answer
    The process in the negotiation phase was open and helpful with clear communications.

Oct 31, 2014Director of HR

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. Taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know how we are doing is much appreciated!

V V & A Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Amewas in October 2014.

I had one phone interview, one corporate office face-to-face interview to further discuss my qualifications and interest in the V V&A Engineering position and one final interview where I toured had chance to meet the people I will be working with on daily bases. The interview process was conducted in a very professional manner and the interviewers made me feel very comfortable and welcomed

Also, the process of filling the hiring forms was very adequate and straight forward.

Interview Questions
    • Explaining a situation where I had to deal with a challenging problem and how I was able resolve it and avoid escalating it to upper management.   Answer Question
    Straight forward

Electrical Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Amewas.

I applied for this position, and on the same day I got a email from HR, which showed me that they was impressed, at least with my resume. I had a on phone technical interview, that went very well. I was eventually called, for a in-person interview. I was interviewed by 3 very nice, and kind people from within the company. I believe this interview went better then the phone interview, because of the tone set by the interviewers....HR is Awesome!!!!!

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Amewas in August 2014.

The entire application and interview process was great. It was casual, yet professional, which made me feel very comfortable and welcome. The only hiccup that I encountered was that the initial interview request e-mails went to my spam folder, and if they wouldn't have been followed up by a phone request, I may not have noticed them in a timely manner.

Aug 27, 2014Director of HR

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your interview experience! The insight you've provided is very valuable. We will certainly work closely with our IT department on our email ... More

Subject Matter Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in California, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Amewas.

Interview was conducted in a conference room. I was joined by three additional employee's (President and VP not included). Employee's were welcoming and all questions and comments were made to make you feel at ease. I knew walking out this was the place for me. I received a true sense of camaraderie and job satisfaction.

Interview Questions
    • Salary discussion. I wasn't expecting this during the first interview especially with "other" employee's seated around the table.   Answer Question
    I was in receipt of several written offers. The company met my best offer with benefits.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Amewas in March 2014.

Met first with the staff at the local office, then had a follow-up phone interview with out-of-state headquarters HR department. Received a contingent offer letter (based on company being awarded a contract) a day after the phone interview. Everyone involved in the hiring and interview process was very cordial and professional.

Interview Questions
    • Both the in-person technical questions and phone interview HR questions were straightforward. Most unexpected question was regarding one thing that disappointed me with my current employer.   Answer Question
    No negotiation necessary, as it was a fair offer.

Jun 2, 2014Director of HR

Thank you so much for your response! It is very much appreciated and may even attract new talent just like you!

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in California, MD

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Amewas in February 2014.

Very nice employees and HR department