Amgen Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Amgen (Thousand Oaks, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

-Initial phone screening with an HR representative -Follow up phone call with the manager that you will be reporting to -Usually then follows up with an all day interview meeting with multiple people at once -Mine was different as the group was transitioning so I met with 5 different people for a period of 30 minutes each back to back ending with my future manager

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had a conflict with a coworker and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Amgen

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Amgen.

Interview

First phone call to gauge interest. Second phone call from HR. Third phone call to set up on site interview. Talked with multiple people on the team for 4-5 hours. Interview was very technical and somewhat behavioral. Follow up phone interviews with other members of the team. Took a total of 3-4 months until offer was made.

Interview Questions

• Describe a disagreement you've had with a coworker in dealing with a situation in the workplace.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Amgen.

Interview

First was a phone interview with a staffing consultant followed by a separate phone interview with one of the hiring managers. The in-person interview was 4 hours long, spoke with 8 people for 30 minutes each. I talked to 4 of those people in person, 2 by teleconference, and 2 by telepresense.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance where you were working in a team and came across a conflict with another team member, how did you solve it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Amgen (Thousand Oaks, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

Interview with 9 people, director level to associate level. Extensive two day process. One to one iterviews no panels.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not any negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Greenwich, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Amgen (West Greenwich, RI) in February 2009.

Interview

Amgen provided travel expenses and planning for the interview process. Travel went smoothly. Communication ahead of time provided some insight into the interview process so I was ready for the day long interview session. The session went smoothly from one interviewer to the next. The interviewers varied from management to shift leads from various areas of the manufacturing process. All interviewers were courteous and answered all questions I had about the position and responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you failed at something and what did you do after?   Answer Question