Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Amgen
- Scientist (17)
- Finance Intern (8)
- Senior Associate (7)
- Manufacturing Associate (7)
- Intern (7)
- Senior Manager (7)
- Project Manager (6)
- Research Associate (6)
- Administrative Coordinator (5)
- Associate (5)
- Undergrad (4)
- Finance Manager (4)
- Senior Engineer (3)
- Senior Project Manager (3)
- Associate Scientist (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Medical Director (3)
- Director (3)
- Manager (3)
- Specialist IS Business Systems Analyst (2)
- Bio-pharmaceutical Sales Representative (2)
- Grad Intern (2)
- Associate Quality Control (2)
- Manufacturing Specialist (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Human Resources Manager (2)
- Senior Associate Scientist (2)
- Senior Manager, IT (2)
- Information Systems (2)
- Biostatistics Manager (2)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Amgen (Cambridge, MA) in February 2015.
Crisp, well organized process. Phone screen was professional, quick decision. Full day interview with large number of interviewers, some phsycially present, others by video. All asked excellent questions. Spent most time over lunch with hiring manager who was easy to talk to, articulate and a great peson. One of the best interview experience in my career!
- How do you resolve conflicts? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Amgen (Wakefield, MA) in August 2014.
Round Robin. A lot of behavioral questions and technical questions. Some asked the same questions. Had to explain a situation that didn't go right and How I went about it.
- What would I do if someone was doing something wrong. 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amgen (Cambridge, MA) in December 2011.
Phone interview happened first, then face-top-face interviews with hiring manager and others members of the managers team. 9 people in all. Process completed in 1 day. Offer received immediately and some negiation took place. Drug screen manatory.
- Previous experience. Why did I leave last job? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amgen (Cambridge, MA) in October 2010.
seminar, followed by interviews
- why you decided to apply to industry 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amgen (Cambridge, MA) in February 2009.
My job was in therapeutic area. I knew the hiring manager from graduate school. He was collaborating with my phd advisor. He knew that I was looking for a job, and I spoke with him. It all seemed good. I was invited to give a talk. Then a second interview with more people. Then an offer was extended quickly.
- not that I remember. It went smoothly. But a senior person asked me if I 'd prefer to be in technology or in biology of disease. Answer Question
I didn't negotiate much at all.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review