Amgen

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Amgen in January 2012.

Interview Details – The interview consist of behavioral questions and technical interview questions. I was interviewed by two of the associates.

Interview Questions

Thousand Oaks, CA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Amgen in February 2012.

Interview Details – Started with an on campus interview that was broken up into 2 30min interviews. It was 50% behavioral and 50% technical. Was then invited to interview at the site where I had 4 interviews that were 30min each. These were mostly behavioral questions and required a lot more of you asking them questions.

Interview Question – What is the difference between chash and accrual based accounting?   Answer Question

Thousand Oaks, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Amgen in April 2010.

Interview Details – Asked mostly behavioral interview questions. Generally laid back, and did not ask any finance-specific questions. I was set up with a recent graduate who seemed like he really didn't want to be there interviewing.

Some examples: What three adjectives would you use to describe yourself? Give an example of how you've used leadership in one of your classes.

Be sure to have some questions of your own for the interviewer.

Interview Questions

Worked for Amgen? Contribute to the Community!