Amgen

Amgen Grad Intern Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Grad Intern Interview

I had two rounds of interview.
One was on campus, where two representatives came over to my university, this was a behavioral type of interview. Very friendly staff, they make you very comfortable so that you don't panic.
Next round was a telephonic interview, this wasn't too technical, but they asked me to tell them about the projects i'm working on and the details of that, such as the technology, etc. It was a very interactive conversation that lasted around half an hour.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about the different scenarios i could land in being in a team project and how would i resolve some issues. There was nothing unexpected in the interviews. A smooth process with a very friendly staff.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Amgen

Grad Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Amgen.

Both technical and behavioral questions were asked. Questions are focused on my resume -- what projects I have done and what points in it could be connected to the intern projects. Preparing questions for your resume never goes wrong!

No negotiation. They offered the best packages for interns in the industry.