Amgen Information Systems Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Amgen in May 2010.

Just asked basic behavioral questions, and talked about my personal interests and what I would like to pursue. It was different because engineers were conducting the behavioral interview and not HR people. Took a long time to get back to everyone than they said they would

Other Interview Reviews for Amgen

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Amgen in October 2009.

It was a good experience overall but basically it consisted of a first round interview on site and there were two people interviewing. They asked behavioral type questions related to your resume and pay attention to details. Aside from this there were also questions about background and past work experience. They take you through the site.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Amgen in March 2009.

I applied for the summer internship. During the internview, they just asked some questions and all these questions were related to my resume. Although this is a technical position, they did not ask me any question about the technical skills but focused more in my lead experience. Two young people interviewed me. And they also stayed in the company for about 2 years.

Interview Questions
    • describe you lead experience in college   View Answer