Amgen

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Process Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Amgen in June 2011.

I obtained a phone interview through a personal contact. The process was very rapid. I received a phone call directly from the hiring manager and set up a phone interview for the next day. My personal contact also called me, but we were unable to converse before the interview due to the fact that it was Mother's Day and I already had prior commitments.

The process was the most unprofessional that I've experienced thus far. I was not told what position I was interviewing for beforehand. The interviewer spoke rapidly despite a thick accent, forcing me to repeatedly ask for clarification. The interviewer also called an hour late for our interview with no apologies and was constantly shuffling papers and doing "other things" in the background throughout the course of the interview.

Interview Questions