Amgen

Relevance Date Difficulty

Process Development Engineer Interview

Process Development Engineer
Thousand Oaks, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Amgen in June 2011.

Interview Details – I obtained a phone interview through a personal contact. The process was very rapid. I received a phone call directly from the hiring manager and set up a phone interview for the next day. My personal contact also called me, but we were unable to converse before the interview due to the fact that it was Mother's Day and I already had prior commitments.

The process was the most unprofessional that I've experienced thus far. I was not told what position I was interviewing for beforehand. The interviewer spoke rapidly despite a thick accent, forcing me to repeatedly ask for clarification. The interviewer also called an hour late for our interview with no apologies and was constantly shuffling papers and doing "other things" in the background throughout the course of the interview.

Interview Question – List 3 weaknesses of yours.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Amgen

Worked for Amgen? Contribute to the Community!

Amgen Videos

Amgen – Why Work for Us?

Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amgen Process Development Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Amgen employees and interview candidates.