Amgen

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Regional Medical Liaison Interview

Regional Medical Liaison

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Amgen in February 2011.

Interview Details – I submitted my application to Amgen and was contacted by HR for a follow-up phone interview. From there I was then connected to the Regional Director for Medical Liaisons and had a 1:1 phone interview with her. That went very well and had some good communication. She then contacted the Director of Medical Liaisons for that division in Oncology (her manager) to provide feedback. I was then contacted to have a 1:1 interview with him. We had a question/answer session. At the end of the conversation he conveyed to me that the Regional Director liked me as an applicant and I was hired for the position.

Interview Question – How would I handle a situation where a Key Opinion Leader did not want to meet with me.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was offered the position and given stock options for being hired on.

Worked for Amgen? Contribute to the Community!