Amgen Regional Medical Liaison Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Regional Medical Liaison Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Amgen in February 2011.

I submitted my application to Amgen and was contacted by HR for a follow-up phone interview. From there I was then connected to the Regional Director for Medical Liaisons and had a 1:1 phone interview with her. That went very well and had some good communication. She then contacted the Director of Medical Liaisons for that division in Oncology (her manager) to provide feedback. I was then contacted to have a 1:1 interview with him. We had a question/answer session. At the end of the conversation he conveyed to me that the Regional Director liked me as an applicant and I was hired for the position.

Interview Questions
  • How would I handle a situation where a Key Opinion Leader did not want to meet with me.   View Answer
I was offered the position and given stock options for being hired on.

Worked for Amgen? Contribute to the Community!