Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Amgen
- Scientist (17)
- Finance Intern (8)
- Senior Associate (7)
- Manufacturing Associate (7)
- Intern (7)
- Senior Manager (7)
- Project Manager (6)
- Research Associate (6)
- Administrative Coordinator (5)
- Associate (5)
- Undergrad (4)
- Finance Manager (4)
- Senior Engineer (3)
- Senior Project Manager (3)
- Associate Scientist (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Medical Director (3)
- Director (3)
- Manager (3)
- Specialist IS Business Systems Analyst (2)
- Bio-pharmaceutical Sales Representative (2)
- Grad Intern (2)
- Associate Quality Control (2)
- Manufacturing Specialist (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Human Resources Manager (2)
- Senior Associate Scientist (2)
- Senior Manager, IT (2)
- Information Systems (2)
- Biostatistics Manager (2)
Senior Engineer Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Amgen (Thousand Oaks, CA) in May 2015.
Was great but very intense meeting lot of people. very positive team members. asked all the right questions and hard questions. looked for specific examples. had to substantiate my experience with examples.
- standard skills review Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Amgen
Senior Engineer InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amgen.
Internal Interview - 6 interviews, 30 minutes to one hour with one to two people each time Position: Senior Engineer, Automation Questions: Why do you want this position? Explain S88 Explain gAMP Explain the difference between DeltaV, Rockwell, Honeywell, PLC, etc Why is process knowledge important in automation?
- Explain the difference between a module supervisor and an equipment module Answer Question
Senior Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amgen (Thousand Oaks, CA) in August 2010.
internal transfer - promotion panel interview followed by a few one on ones, and then a presentation based on technical and personal success stories. Then, was grilled by the audience. very intense.
- Why should we hire you vs. the next guy. what are you bringing to the table that we cannot get somewhere else. Answer Question
very little negotiation possible. it is Amgen