Amgen

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Research Associate Interview

Senior Research Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Amgen.

Interview Details – I got in touch with the position through recruiter. I had a straight forward phone interview. After that I had a full face to face interview with upper management and the entire group.

Interview Question – How do you deal with challenging co-workers.   View Answer

Senior Research Associate Interview

Senior Research Associate
Thousand Oaks, CA

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Amgen.

Interview Details – All day interview with many people. An AC took me around from place to place. She was very nice and calmed me a bit since she did some talking about her experience.

Interview Question – Where did I see myself in 5 years, what did I consider my worst faults.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – My recruiter suggested that I make a counter offer, which I did. The recruiter mentioned that people work very hard at the company and I should get as much as I could for doing the job.

Worked for Amgen? Contribute to the Community!