Amgen

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Research Associate Interview

Senior Research Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Amgen.

Interview Details – I got in touch with the position through recruiter. I had a straight forward phone interview. After that I had a full face to face interview with upper management and the entire group.

Interview Question – How do you deal with challenging co-workers.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Research Associate Interview

Senior Research Associate
Thousand Oaks, CA

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Amgen.

Interview Details – All day interview with many people. An AC took me around from place to place. She was very nice and calmed me a bit since she did some talking about her experience.

Interview Question – Where did I see myself in 5 years, what did I consider my worst faults.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – My recruiter suggested that I make a counter offer, which I did. The recruiter mentioned that people work very hard at the company and I should get as much as I could for doing the job.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Amgen

Worked for Amgen? Contribute to the Community!

Amgen Videos

Amgen – Why Work for Us?

Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amgen Senior Research Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Amgen employees and interview candidates.