Amgen Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Aug 30, 2015

Medical Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amgen (Uxbridge, England (UK)) in June 2010.

Interview

There are at least 5 to 8 interview rounds, mostly TC and at least 2 face to face interviews. Standard HR questions, background check

Regulatory Affairs Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amgen (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I had a call from a head hunter for the company for a position that could fit me. I went a week later for a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager. It last 2 hours while he asked me questions on regulatory affairs and biotechnology. He explained the role to me, it was quite relax and I was able to ask questions. I then went for 2nd interview with a Regulatory affairs director, who once again explained the role to me and asked me about my background. Then the same day I met with an HR person who asked me questions about my values, salary expectations.... I thought the process went pretty well. I had to wait 1 or 2 weeks to receive feedback.

Interview Questions

• What are the values of our company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for a bit more that they proposed and got a bit less but still more than first offer

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amgen (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

A recruitment company highlighted the job to me, I got an interview within a few days. Had an interview the following week. Met with three people from the department I'd be working with. Lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, what do I know about Amgen, what can I bring to the company...   Answer Question

Senior Manager, IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amgen.

Interview

I applied for the job online. I had a call from HR for the company then initial screening interview. I went a week later for a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager. It last 1 hours while he asked me questions usual IT and scenario. He explained the role to me, it was quite relax and I was able to ask questions. I then went for 2nd interview with IT director, who once again explained the role to me and asked me about my background. Then the same day I met with an HR person who asked me questions about my values, salary expectations.... I thought the process went pretty well. I had to wait 1 or 2 weeks to receive feedback.