Amica Mutual Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 19, 2014
62 interviews

2.7

Sales & Client Services Representative Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Amica Mutual in March 2014.

I was offered an on campus interview from a representative at the college career fair. The questions were mostly basic interview questions. She also asked if I had ever gotten into a motor vehicle accident. She told me that there were multiple steps to the interview process including a background check, written essay and second interview.

CSA Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Amica Mutual in July 2010.

Some testing on computer, face to face interview. Met with 3 different managers. Sat with a CSA to get a feel for what they do. Also sat with a claim rep. Took a tour. Trained as a 6 person group. They paid for licensing.

Future Leaders Program Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Amica Mutual.

Meet a recruiter at my college career fair, and set up an interview later in the week. The interview was the standard behavioral questions and some questions about why I choose Amica. After that Submitted a writing sample and went through a background check and was asked to go to the headquarters in RI for a final interview. Interviews with 3 vps standared behavioral questions they paid for the hotel, flight, and meals during the trip.

Future Leaders: Associate Account Manager Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Amica Mutual in April 2013.

I applied through the website after hearing about the company at a school function. I was contacted within a week and was asked to set up a phone/skype interview. The interview lasted around 40 minutes and standard interview questions were asked; such as strengths/ weaknesses, why you would be successful in the role, etc. At the end of the interview i was informed that they would like me to continue on with the process and i was asked to provide a writing sample the same week.

Interview Questions
    • willingness to relocate is huge for the company, someone who is not willing would more than likely not hear a favorable response.   Answer Question

National Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Spokane Valley, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane Valley, WA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Amica Mutual in August 2012.

Based on years of customer service & job skills needed for the position.

Interview Questions
    Well, (my name), I would like to offer you a position with us starting at (annual salary) - how does that sound? Then I accepted.

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Lincoln, RI
    Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, RI

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Amica Mutual in February 2014.

Applied online and was called in for an interview. Easy questions, was impressed I included a cover letter. ( I guess some people didn't read the job position?)

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult or unexpected. Asked about the classes I'm taking and school etc. Very nice interviewer.   Answer Question

IT Developer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lincoln, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, RI

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Amica Mutual in March 2014.

I Originally applied for this position online. I was first contacted two days after I applied by email and asked If I would be interested in an interview. I scheduled the interview for later that week and was informed that my interview would immediately follow successful completion of my aptitude test . The night before my interview I was informed that the interview would include a technical portion on programming. When I first arrived, I took the aptitude test which wasn't bad at all difficulty wise... It was timed 45 min for the programming portion and 25 minutes for the math portion. Once completed I waited a few minutes while my test was reviewed and I was directed to another building for my interview. I first met with the department manager who was very pleasant and seemed like she genuinely cared what I was saying. She basically told me about the company and its financial strength. Then someone came and asked me the technical portion of the interview. and gave the okay to the department manager. After this part of the interview two of the project team leaders came in (each with a list of questions of their own) they were both very informative and pleasant to deal with and they were mostly concerned with my transcript and previous projects that I had completed in school. The setting was very comfortable and felt natural. The department manager then asked me a few standard interview questions of her own about career goals short term and long term and asked me to fill out a form and for my drivers license. She gave me a copy of the dress code and a brief benefits description and informed me that she would be going on vacation so I wouldn't hear back for three weeks. After the three weeks went by I called her and left a message... I then received an email saying that they were happy to inform me that they were recommending me for the position for which I interviewed and that it was pending corporate approval. Eight days later she called me with the official offer and sent me a link to the full benefits package.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult... Describe the difference between an abstract class and an interface?... describe Polymorphism in your own words?...A string is a special type of this do you know what I'm asking for?   View Answer
    Didn't try to negotiate

Amica Future Leaders Program Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Amica Mutual.

I met the two representatives during a school job fair. They were both very nice and I was invited to interview with them the next day. The interview process was very relaxed, there was the women I spoke with and the fair and another individual.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were pretty standard, nothing obscure.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Spokane Valley, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane Valley, WA

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Amica Mutual in August 2010.

Sent My Resume Electronically, Received A Call A Couple Days Later, Interviewed, Received & Accepted Offer.

Interview Questions
    • There Was No Difficult or Unexpected Question - Just Simple Questions Regarding The Insurance Industry.   View Answer
    Received a telephone call within a day - Branch Manager called stating we would like to offer employment to you and is $15/hr satisfactory to start?

Sales & Client Services Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Smithfield, RI
    Anonymous Employee in Smithfield, RI

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Amica Mutual in September 2013.

I was selected for an on campus interview at my university. I only made it to first round interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how you were able to motivate others who are different from you   Answer Question

Worked for Amica Mutual? Contribute to the Community!