Amici's

Very Easy Interview

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Danville, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Amici's.

Interview Details – Very quick and direct. As an interviewee you almost always feel if the place is right for you. I had Marlex interview me. He's quite the guy with a excellent work ethic and very understanding personality. He allowed me to ask questions about Amici's, their work ethic and asked me what had interested me in the position available.

Interview Question – A question that is asked and can be a little difficult to respond to is "What can you bring to Amici's?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They stated an hourly wage, my position, and the hours that were available. Then they gave me the option to start at certain times depending on my school schedule.

Worked for Amici's? Contribute to the Community!