Amneal Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Amneal Pharmaceuticals

Analytical Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brookhaven, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookhaven, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Amneal Pharmaceuticals in March 2010.

First of all, there was an interview with HR Manager,
    She was asking regarding general questions like what are your majors, Why did you select this company? tell me something about your self?
    Then technical hiring managers asked some technical questions like principal of UV, IR, Dissolution etc...Why should we select you?

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hauppauge, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hauppauge, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Amneal Pharmaceuticals.

Demand a lot of experience and title for a very low pay.

Interview Questions

Not money at all

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hauppauge, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hauppauge, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Amneal Pharmaceuticals in April 2012.

Pretty basic interview, first by man who put job up on college website from HR-told me about job asked basic questions 3 words to describe work ethic, what are your weaknesses etc. Described job and then brought in 2 other members from hr team individually to ask. Called back after 2 weeks to offer job, at time of acceptance, had to go back to get materials to take a drug test.

Interview Questions

Quality Assurance Interview

They expect you to have a Master degree to pay you a salary of some one with only GED.

Not good at all!

Worked for Amneal Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!