AmniSure

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cambridge, MA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AmniSure in January 2013.

Interview Details – The interviewer was a recruiter. She requested a skype interview (no camera, just voice). I think a phone interview just makes more sense. She asked very vague questions.

Interview Question – The questions were vague and just general. Not hard though.   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at AmniSure in November 2011.

Interview Details – One of the most confusing experiences. They dont let you know how long the process takes, often it takes them weeks to respond to your emails, they don't keep you in the loop. I felt like they just bounced me from one person to another. First I was interviewed by the CEO, then by HRs, which was incredibly confusing. Would strongly discourage applying. Judging from the interview process, the company is deeply disorganized. Also, there is an obvious gender imbalance.

Interview Question – What do your parents do?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The company appears incredibly disorganized

Cambridge, MA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at AmniSure in April 2011.

Interview Details – This interview was very short, and the recruiter got back to me within a few days of applying. The interviewer was 20 minutes late for our phone call and only asked me to tell her about myself. Then the floor was opened for questions from me. She told me that I would hear back by the end of the week. When I emailed to follow-up on the status of my candidacy after 2 weeks, the interviewer called to tell me that I would not be hired and asked that I never contact them again.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Boston, MA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AmniSure in March 2011.

Interview Details – HR emailed to set up phone interview. Short interview with HR with general question - take me through your resume. Heard back from HR a week later to schedule in-person interview. Interview day consisted of 3 1:1 interviews with CEO/President, CFO, and Director of Business Development. Normal interview questions - strengths/weaknesses, general fit questions and reviewing resume experiences. One case study question and one math problem - to see how your mind works. Overall good experience, nice people who seemed proud of their company and enjoyed the work they did.

Interview Question – What would a mentor say are your 3 greatest strengths/ weaknesses?   Answer Question

Boston, MA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AmniSure in January 2011.

Interview Details – first had an interview with the HR, then two other individuals who worked at the company, then the CEO- all over the phone or skype. really awkward

Interview Question – describe your resume experience   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for AmniSure? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AmniSure Business Development Associate interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by AmniSure employees and interview candidates.