AmniSure Business Development Associate Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at AmniSure

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AmniSure (Cambridge, MA) in January 2013.

Interview

The interviewer was a recruiter. She requested a skype interview (no camera, just voice). I think a phone interview just makes more sense. She asked very vague questions.

Interview Questions

• The questions were vague and just general. Not hard though.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AmniSure

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at AmniSure (Boston, MA) in November 2011.

Interview

One of the most confusing experiences. They dont let you know how long the process takes, often it takes them weeks to respond to your emails, they don't keep you in the loop. I felt like they just bounced me from one person to another. First I was interviewed by the CEO, then by HRs, which was incredibly confusing. Would strongly discourage applying. Judging from the interview process, the company is deeply disorganized. Also, there is an obvious gender imbalance.

Interview Questions

The company appears incredibly disorganized

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at AmniSure (Cambridge, MA) in April 2011.

Interview

This interview was very short, and the recruiter got back to me within a few days of applying. The interviewer was 20 minutes late for our phone call and only asked me to tell her about myself. Then the floor was opened for questions from me. She told me that I would hear back by the end of the week. When I emailed to follow-up on the status of my candidacy after 2 weeks, the interviewer called to tell me that I would not be hired and asked that I never contact them again.

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AmniSure (Boston, MA) in March 2011.

Interview

HR emailed to set up phone interview. Short interview with HR with general question - take me through your resume. Heard back from HR a week later to schedule in-person interview. Interview day consisted of 3 1:1 interviews with CEO/President, CFO, and Director of Business Development. Normal interview questions - strengths/weaknesses, general fit questions and reviewing resume experiences. One case study question and one math problem - to see how your mind works. Overall good experience, nice people who seemed proud of their company and enjoyed the work they did.

Interview Questions

• What would a mentor say are your 3 greatest strengths/ weaknesses?   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AmniSure (Boston, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

first had an interview with the HR, then two other individuals who worked at the company, then the CEO- all over the phone or skype. really awkward