Amobee

Updated Jan 7, 2015
Updated Jan 7, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Amobee

Product Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Amobee.

Emailed by HR, got 30 min phone int with hiring mgr. Starts off odd: hiring mgr is unfocused, sounds bored & talks down to me. Says PMs are "usually in-house" strongly implying my contracting experience is invalid. Wants a candidate who is program/product/project/business analyst all in one. Seems to think that is typical of position. Its not. Worst still, hiring mgr didn't have the guts to tell me over the phone she didn't think I was a fit tho it was really clear neither one of us thought this was. She had HR send email 1 hour after interview say just that. Not very professional.

Interview Questions

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Amobee.

Phone interview and then 1 on 1

Interview Questions
    • 1. Write a method which translates number to the words (given : 1024 -> output : one thousands twenty four)
      2. Input: 2 int Arrays - A and B and one single integer K. write a method finding number from A and number from B so their sum equals to a single ineger (A[i] + B[j] = K )

Answer Question