Amonix Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Amonix

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seal Beach, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Amonix in August 2011.

I applied for a senior position, as some of the skills matched perfectly with my skills. The company is good, some employees are really talented. The environment is fast paced and the company expects employees to work really hard and give 150% of efforts. The phone interview was rescheduled twice since the manager was busy and after the phone interview 1-1 interview was scheduled after 10 days. Over the phone my experience and skills were discussed (about 20 mins) and was told that a face to face interview will be scheduled. 1-1 interview lasted for 2 1/2 hrs which consisted mostly questions to identify the thinking ability and what approach is taken to solve a problem.

Interview Questions
    • How you will find the root cause if a system is under performing?   Answer Question

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seal Beach, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Amonix in February 2011.

Long and multi stage

Straight forward

Sell Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Amonix in May 2011.

First introduce yourself, and ask about previous experience.

Quality Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Amonix in November 2010.

The phone interview was about 20 min. The face-to-face interview took about 3 hours...a little bet of overkill. Then they wanted me to start the same day which would be OK but it was 3 in the afternoon...sounded a little irrational.

Take it or leave it