Amper Politziner & Mattia Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Amper Politziner & Mattia

Candidate Interview Review

Administrative to Partner & Department Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Amper Politziner & Mattia (Edison, NJ) in February 2008.

Interview

The administrator handling the hiring for this position totally turned me off. He did no prior review of resume, had no questions prepared, and the standard, "so go over all your positions starting with your current one" ensued. About 25 minutes into it, I noticed he was not looking at my resume -- he had is eyes closed. Unprofessional, no preparation, no courtesy.

The salary rate was laughable. I had over 15 years of experience in senior admin roles and the rate was in the same range as a position I had at a legal office 7 years prior. This is a typical CPA sweatbox. I would recommend anyone interviewing here to consider other options. The "family environment" is not worth the low salary.

Interview Questions