Amper Politziner & Mattia Interview Questions & Reviews in New York City, NY

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Administrative to Partner & Department Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Edison, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Amper Politziner & Mattia in February 2008.

The administrator handling the hiring for this position totally turned me off. He did no prior review of resume, had no questions prepared, and the standard, "so go over all your positions starting with your current one" ensued. About 25 minutes into it, I noticed he was not looking at my resume -- he had is eyes closed. Unprofessional, no preparation, no courtesy.

The salary rate was laughable. I had over 15 years of experience in senior admin roles and the rate was in the same range as a position I had at a legal office 7 years prior. This is a typical CPA sweatbox. I would recommend anyone interviewing here to consider other options. The "family environment" is not worth the low salary.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Amper Politziner & Mattia

Worked for Amper Politziner & Mattia? Contribute to the Community!