Amphenol RF Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2015

2.7

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Amphenol RF (Worcester, MA) in November 2014.

Interview

I met the recruiter through on-campus interview. Was asked some basic questions, about my past internship and courses. But never heard back from them, didn't even get a rejection letter. They kept me waiting from last November till this April.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Amphenol RF (Danbury, CT).

Interview

Terrible. They did not pay for my rental car or expenses. They made a lot of promises during the interview that never came true after I was hired. I really felt like I was told everything I wanted to hear just so that I would accept the job.

Negotiation

They are not easy to negotiate with. They gave me a very low offer and said that with commission I would make a lot more. That never happened.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amphenol RF (Danbury, CT) in February 2014.

Interview

It was a good experience. Especially for entry level college grads. I didn't get a call back but I met with the Hiring Managers on campus and was invited to their corporate facility

Interview Questions

• One of the questions I was asked by several hiring managers is why I would be interested in working for Amphenol. Everyone had taken time to be very cordial and informative so I felt like I disappointed them because I didn't have a good answer to this question.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amphenol RF.

Interview

Phone interview first follow by marketing director interview.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard interview question, going through past job experience, career goals, what you can contribute to company.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amphenol RF (Danbury, CT) in October 2009.

Interview

My initial interview was as an intern. Initial communication came from the HR. They called and asked if I'd like an on-site interview. I accepted and the interview was about 5-6 one on one interviews. They usually do a tour of the factory, but we did not have time for that. After the interviews, I heard back through a phone call that I had been hired as an intern. After the internship they offered me a full time job. This time the process was informal. Only had one interview with HR.

Regional Marketing Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amphenol RF in April 2009.

Interview

Postive interview process. Enjoyed talking to my direct supervisor and the Recruiter

Interview Questions

• Questions related to previous experience and what would co-workers say about me.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No problems came up. Except that I had to take a pay cut to get the job. seemed like I was being squeezed but had little choice at the time. The market was bad all over. I was lucky to find the job.