Amphenol RF

Amphenol RF Interview Questions

2.2

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Amphenol RF.

Terrible. They did not pay for my rental car or expenses. They made a lot of promises during the interview that never came true after I was hired. I really felt like I was told everything I wanted to hear just so that I would accept the job.

They are not easy to negotiate with. They gave me a very low offer and said that with commission I would make a lot more. That never happened.

Regional Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Amphenol RF.

Phone interview first follow by marketing director interview.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty standard interview question, going through past job experience, career goals, what you can contribute to company.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Amphenol RF in October 2009.

My initial interview was as an intern. Initial communication came from the HR. They called and asked if I'd like an on-site interview. I accepted and the interview was about 5-6 one on one interviews. They usually do a tour of the factory, but we did not have time for that. After the interviews, I heard back through a phone call that I had been hired as an intern. After the internship they offered me a full time job. This time the process was informal. Only had one interview with HR.

Regional Marketing Manager Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Amphenol RF in April 2009.

Postive interview process. Enjoyed talking to my direct supervisor and the Recruiter

Interview Questions
    • Questions related to previous experience and what would co-workers say about me.   View Answer
    No problems came up. Except that I had to take a pay cut to get the job. seemed like I was being squeezed but had little choice at the time. The market was bad all over. I was lucky to find the job.