Amreli Technology

3.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Amreli Technology in December 2013.

I found the job through Worksource (part of WA state employment dept), applied, and same day I got a ping inviting for a phone interview. Was invited in for face to face. I had to ask who I would be meeting and what the duration of interview would be, which was the CEO and one hour.
    The interview was with three different people, and took a total of 2.5 hours. I was told I would be invited back again in two days for final round. I followed up with both a thank you and a request for scheduling of round two. My contact did not have the courtesy to respond with closure. I had expected a little more respect.

Interview Questions
    • From CEO: Since you are not technical, how will you bridge the gap between dev and business? From Dev Lead: how will you be effective since you have no technical experience? (I never implied, even, that I had any technical expertise other than being an IT Project Manager)   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Amreli Technology.

three rounds of interviews: telephonic screening, in person round 1, in person round 2 (coffee)

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Amreli Technology.

You will probably meet everyone who works there. It's a small company. Essentially, the person you need to impress the most is the boss, because his impression is the only one that matters. If you are applying for sales, he will do his best to throw you off your game and intimidate you. Actually, same goes for everything else.

Interview Questions
    • None of my interview questions were especially difficult. Perhaps when they asked me the finer points of Photoshop, but that was it.   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Amreli Technology in August 2011.

Hiring process was robust. Started with a phone screening. After clearing it, I was invited for a face to face interview within 3 days. The face to face interviews took place in the morning 8 AM and 12-noon I was out of the door.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was about using specific controls in Windows 8 metro app development, and its details that matter.

Another difficult question was related to using image and video processing, algorithms to measure various distance metrics in the processed video and then apply logic to match cooridnates.
        View Answer
    Hard negotiation didnt work.

Program Manager I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Amreli Technology in April 2010.

I received two telephonic interviews. First one was focusing on program and project management basics. Second one was a personality chat.

I was then invited for a face to face within a week. It went for 3.5 hours. I met many team members. Did not meet two key decision makers.

In my third round I met with the rest and got an offer within 1 week. There were other candidates when i came in face to face first time.

Interview Questions
    • Questions on conflict resolution. Questions on client work scope accuracy, scope management and change management.   Answer Question