Amsted Rail

Amsted Rail Interview Questions

2.7

Metallurgist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Granite City, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Amsted Rail.

There was an initial phone interview, and then they flew me in for an in person interview. The people were all very friendly, and I was really hoping for an offer when I left (which they gave).

Interview Questions
    • They went through and asked for an example of pretty much every skill I listed on my resume.   Answer Question

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Amsted Rail in August 2012.

2-3 rounds of 1-1 face interview .

Interview Questions
    After multiple rounds of interview , given an contract to hire position and not full-time

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Granite City, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Amsted Rail in May 2011.

Phone interview held via speakerphone with surprise inclusion of hiring manager. Basic, textbook questions were asked and it didn't feel very serious or that they knew what they were looking for in a candidate. No follow up from them whatsoever and no response to my inquiry on the status of the position.

Interview Questions
    • What would you consider your strenghts?   View Answer

Quality Assurance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Amsted Rail in October 2010.

Met with Recruiter, had 1 phone interview, 1 quick interview and 1 thorough interview with 5 members of Management

Letter by mail.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Amsted Rail in August 2008.

It was an interesting and detailed process ranging from several phone interviews to one on one interviews. My perception of the people was very positive. Everyone was friendly and very truthful of the buisness side of operations and the expectations of the job at hand. The work environment was very interesting.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you had a deadline to meet and what obstacles you had to overcome.   Answer Question

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Amsted Rail.

One telephonic round and 2 face to face interview

Interview Questions
    • most questions were basic and based on resume . So nothing difficult   Answer Question