Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Scientific Interview

Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics in September 2009.

Interview Details – After being approached by a recruiter through LinkedIn, I had a phone interview with my future boss. The interview was pleasant and focused on my approach to solve problems. After that I was asked to join for a series with 1:1 interviews with my future colleagues, some of which did not really have anything to ask. I had to do a presentation about my past projects as well, afterwich there were some questions asked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate my salary higher, but there were really no benefits.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics Scientific interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics employees and interview candidates.