Amsterdam Printing

Interviews for Top Jobs at Amsterdam Printing

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Amsterdam Printing in May 2011.

I selected for an onsite interview from Career Fair. And Then Manager asked my to submit a sample project code that I worked on in my college. I submitted it. The interview was fairly easy just some behavioral questions.

Management Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Amsterdam Printing in November 2011.

Reported to the reception desk ten minutes early. Was given a standard application form on a clipboard to fill out, no desk or table, just a waiting room chair. Did best to provide information requested (twenty- five minutes). Met hiring director, also interviewed with two other directors. Total elapsed time 3 hours 10 minutes. Never received any response, job was re-listed two weeks later with a new title.

Interview Questions
    • Questions regarding numerous technologies unfamiliar to me, despite having worked several years in state-of-the-art facilities.   View Answer