Amtex Systems Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2015

3.2

Contract - IT Computer Validation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coon Rapids, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amtex Systems (Coon Rapids, MN) in October 2013.

Interview

Initial contact was by email and phone. She had sent the email and I had not responded yet, so she called and went through the description and my resume with me. I had to give her years on each technical ability that corresponded from the description to my resume. Once that was done, I had to be vetted by another contract firm that actually(according to him) are the only contract firm that places people in the actual employer(confusing I know). It is represented by this - - Amtex Enterprises+Starpoint Solutions=Bayer Healthcare. I was chosen to get a in person interview. My interviewer made me feel comfortable right away and I found someone who walks faster than I do. He was easy to talk with and I had no problem easing to a conversational tone for the interview. I did make it clear that I wanted work there because the job description was intriguing. About a week later I got an email asking if I wanted the position and I emphatically said yes to working at Bayer Medical.

Interview Questions

• I do not remember any surprise or difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Amtex told me it was for $38 an hour but that downgraded to $30 for some reason.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amtex Systems (New York, NY) in October 2009.

Interview

Phone interview. Mainly technical and background information.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Amtex Systems (Chennai (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Good they was a technical round, 1st it was telephonic then followed by face to face. After the interview they called back in 2 days and made a offer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amtex Systems (Chennai (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

They will start the hire first by phone and then followed by Face to face with Higher Management. The CEO of the company is very involved in the hiring process, making sure that he is getting the right resource.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amtex Systems (Chennai (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Phone Interview with HR Team, This was the first round and HR personal from Amtex called and followed by Phone Interview with AVP which happened like 2 days after the 1st round. Once this round was done i was called for Face to Face Interview with the CEO. This happened after a Week and had to go to Chennai for Interview.