Amtex Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Contract - IT Computer Validation Specialist Interview

Contract - IT Computer Validation Specialist
Coon Rapids, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Amtex Systems in October 2013.

Interview Details – Initial contact was by email and phone. She had sent the email and I had not responded yet, so she called and went through the description and my resume with me. I had to give her years on each technical ability that corresponded from the description to my resume. Once that was done, I had to be vetted by another contract firm that actually(according to him) are the only contract firm that places people in the actual employer(confusing I know). It is represented by this - - Amtex Enterprises+Starpoint Solutions=Bayer Healthcare. I was chosen to get a in person interview. My interviewer made me feel comfortable right away and I found someone who walks faster than I do. He was easy to talk with and I had no problem easing to a conversational tone for the interview. I did make it clear that I wanted work there because the job description was intriguing. About a week later I got an email asking if I wanted the position and I emphatically said yes to working at Bayer Medical.

Interview Question – I do not remember any surprise or difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Amtex told me it was for $38 an hour but that downgraded to $30 for some reason.

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Amtex Systems in October 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview. Mainly technical and background information.

Interview Question – What is firewall?   Answer Question

Worked for Amtex Systems? Contribute to the Community!