Amtrak

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Officer Business Operations Improvement Interview

Officer Business Operations Improvement

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Amtrak in May 2011.

Interview Details – Applied for position online, received a call and email the following week from a HR receptionist (buffer person) to come in and do a face 2 face with a panel. The interview was standard behavioral questions as it related to the position. At the conclusion of the interview I was told I would hear back within 3 weeks....Guess what?? Nothing...followed up with the HR buffer person and my email was forwared to the HR point of contact (because they don't give out email addresses) for the position and still nothing.Amtrak has poor and tacky communication with their candidates in my opinion.

Interview Question – Have you ever been placed in a dangerous working enviroment?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Amtrak

Worked for Amtrak? Contribute to the Community!