Amtrak

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Officer Business Operations Improvement Interview

Officer Business Operations Improvement

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Amtrak in May 2011.

Interview Details – Applied for position online, received a call and email the following week from a HR receptionist (buffer person) to come in and do a face 2 face with a panel. The interview was standard behavioral questions as it related to the position. At the conclusion of the interview I was told I would hear back within 3 weeks....Guess what?? Nothing...followed up with the HR buffer person and my email was forwared to the HR point of contact (because they don't give out email addresses) for the position and still nothing.Amtrak has poor and tacky communication with their candidates in my opinion.

Interview Question – Have you ever been placed in a dangerous working enviroment?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Amtrak

Worked for Amtrak? Contribute to the Community!

Amtrak Videos

Amtrak – Why Work for Us?

Moving America where it wants to go. Amtrak is a unique American success story because of our more than 20,000 diverse employees who drive the performance needed to make us America’s Railroad. For more than 42 years… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amtrak Officer Business Operations Improvement interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Amtrak employees and interview candidates.