Amway Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2014
Updated Sep 2, 2014

2.7

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Amway in August 2014.

Contacted by recruiter to schedule a phone interview. Had a positive 30 minute phone interview during which the recruiter indicated he'd get back to me in a few days to discuss setting up a phone interview with the hiring manager. I followed up after one week and two weeks, but never heard from the recruiter again.

Salesman of the Year Interview

Salesmanship for the things at amway that do things with things that are hard to do. Because doing things that are hard are going to be good for you in the long run, because that's what it will be

Senior Database Administrator - Oracle Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Amway.

I was contact by a company recruiter and had a brief phone conversation with the recruiter. After that, there was an on-site panel interview with peers and manager, along with a company tour (which is fun and informational). Later on, there is an additional one-on-one interview with the manager. Several weeks later, I was brought on-site again to be interviewed by the directors. The whole process took about 2 months.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ada, MI

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Amway in November 2013.

They first came to my school and i met Amway at a career fair. After learning more about the company, I was interested and made sure they had my resume. Then, they called me for a phone interview, then I went on site for my final interview.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was unexpected I have been through many interviews.   Answer Question

Prepress Interview

Long, numerous interviews, drug test, background checks. Pretty much have to know someone is my experience, but if you do you will get hired. Lots of interns getting jobs. Company has aging workforce so, many jobs opening up.

Global Procurement Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  East Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Amway in February 2014.

1. Online Application Process
    2. Phone Interview
    3. Interview with Higher Management
    4. Lunch with future colleagues

All of the people I interviewed with were kind, and open to hearing about my experiences. The company really looks for good college recruits from California schools for their internship program.

Interview Questions
    • What is a unique skill or experience you could bring to the internship?

Be prepared to proved that you actually speak a second language, so do not lie about it.
        Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ada, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Amway.

An initial phone screen was followed by an on-site interview with the entire team. The team interview involved technical questions about the languages being used. The interview was very easy going and technical questions were inline with the job's responsibilities. The team was friendly and explained the job fairly well. The division's culture was not well represented, masking the corporate politics problems that plagued it.

IBO (Independent Business Owner) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Amway in January 2012.

They ask/tell you that if you are looking or wish to receive extra income on top of your current job than this place is the one for you. With Amway, you set your own goals and hours; sales training is available to help get you started. Once joined, professional webpage templates are free to choose: a great tool to help run your business.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any friends you can gather that would like this same opportunity?   View Answer
    no negotiation, but If you have a stable job now and wish to buy organic products and makeup etc... then i would recommend this job to you. You really do get bonus checks from the amount of volume you create.

Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ada, MI

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Amway.

I had an informal meeting with an executive about possibly joining the company. I thought the interview went well: we talked about a lot of things for about an hour - from Amway's business model to its culture and values to its role in the community. I sent the exec additional materials after the interview and a follow up email but haven't heard back yet. It's been awhile. I am hoping that I'll hear something soon.

Interview Questions
    • "Before we begin, tell me what you know about this company."   View Answer

.NET Developer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Amway.

First telephonic it was full technical . Next round was Skype interview. It was very good not so many tricky questions

Interview Questions

Worked for Amway? Contribute to the Community!