Amylin Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions & Reviews

2.4

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Amylin Pharmaceuticals in November 2010.

Several phone screens and long face to face interviews

Easy.

Manufacturing Technician I Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Amylin Pharmaceuticals in January 2013.

You pretty much need to come in as a temporary worker to get hired. Then you are hired into whatever position you came in to. Hiring process itself was smooth. Interview was as I expected. It helps when you know the people you are interviewing with and know you are qualified for the position..

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate and I wish I had. They brought me in low. Disappointing. With all my previous experience in pharmaceuticals (but not on the manufacturing end) I thought I might warrant a better rate.

Senior Medical Science Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Amylin Pharmaceuticals.

Very straight forward

Senior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Amylin Pharmaceuticals in March 2012.

Started with a few phone interviews, then walked in for several 1:1's. Basic questions based on the resume, followed by analytical questions. (What would you do if...). Some of the questions were repetitive, and the interviews became redundant having to go through the resume with each of the interviewers. Everyone was nice, however each manager wanted a different profile, and only one hire.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of when you recieved negative feedback..how did you take this?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Amylin Pharmaceuticals in January 2008.

I had several face to face 1:1 interviews

It was great

Product Development Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  La Jolla, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Jolla, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Amylin Pharmaceuticals in April 2008.

I first met with the hiring manager who asked me general questions about why I wanted the positions, why Amylin, etc. Next, I met with the direct supervisor who asked questions about my resume. He gave a hypothetical situation about testing in product development and asked what direction I would take.

Information Management Interview

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Amylin Pharmaceuticals in September 2009.

Met with peers, management and senior level management.

Interview Questions

Worked for Amylin Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!