AnaSpec

Relevance Date Difficulty

Peptide Chemist Interview

Peptide Chemist
Fremont, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AnaSpec in May 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process was very upbeat, professional, and comfortable. I never felt at ease. They were not only interested in my research and experience, but also my interest and hobbies. It just shows that they're looking for individuals with the right attitude and fit.

Interview Question – Sometimes they will ask technical questions about your experience, so be prepared to answer. Also if your work entails organic chemistry or organic synthesis, it might be advisable to draw out your synthetic sequence beforehand, as it may prove difficult to discuss these things without proper illustrations.   Answer Question

AnaSpec Representative Interview

AnaSpec Representative
Fremont, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AnaSpec.

Interview Details – The initial interview process was short and asked very general, basic interview questions. They asked me about 5 times if I had any questions, and I ran out of questions the second time they asked. Be prepared with numerous questions! They like to see that you are interested and want more information.

Second interview was more in depth and personal. Asked many questions about previous jobs.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Cant negotiate

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor
San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at AnaSpec in June 2009.

Interview Details – interviewed with husband and wife who own the company. They asked several questions that had nothing to do with the position or job functions. They were very concerned with how soon the start date would be and that I lived close by to respond to issues during off work hours.

Interview Question – How soon can you start working?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at AnaSpec in July 2012.

Interview Details – Screening phone interview with HR, followed by hiring manager phone interview, 2 phone /Skype panel interviews and HQ visit interviews.

Interview Question – Asked for detailed customer lists, thought that was not appropriate.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Had too many red flags during interview process. Job offer did not match verbal job description of compensation and benefits. Seemed that micromanagement rules the sales department.

Chemist Interview

Chemist

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AnaSpec in April 2008.

Interview Details – they first send you to the manager, then to the president and ceo to talk with.

Interview Question – what do you see youself in 5 years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for AnaSpec? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AnaSpec interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by AnaSpec employees and interview candidates.