AnaSpec Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2014

3.2

Peptide Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AnaSpec in May 2014.

The interview process was very upbeat, professional, and comfortable. I never felt at ease. They were not only interested in my research and experience, but also my interest and hobbies. It just shows that they're looking for individuals with the right attitude and fit.

Interview Questions
    • Sometimes they will ask technical questions about your experience, so be prepared to answer. Also if your work entails organic chemistry or organic synthesis, it might be advisable to draw out your synthetic sequence beforehand, as it may prove difficult to discuss these things without proper illustrations.   Answer Question

AnaSpec Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AnaSpec.

The initial interview process was short and asked very general, basic interview questions. They asked me about 5 times if I had any questions, and I ran out of questions the second time they asked. Be prepared with numerous questions! They like to see that you are interested and want more information.

Second interview was more in depth and personal. Asked many questions about previous jobs.

Cant negotiate

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at AnaSpec in June 2009.

interviewed with husband and wife who own the company. They asked several questions that had nothing to do with the position or job functions. They were very concerned with how soon the start date would be and that I lived close by to respond to issues during off work hours.

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at AnaSpec in July 2012.

Screening phone interview with HR, followed by hiring manager phone interview, 2 phone /Skype panel interviews and HQ visit interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Asked for detailed customer lists, thought that was not appropriate.   Answer Question

Had too many red flags during interview process. Job offer did not match verbal job description of compensation and benefits. Seemed that micromanagement rules the sales department.

Chemist Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AnaSpec in April 2008.

they first send you to the manager, then to the president and ceo to talk with.

no negotiation