Anadarko Petroleum ITS Analyst Interview Questions

3.3

ITS Analyst Interview

Interview

Met the recruiters a few times through the career fairs held at my school. Got an interview. The interview was all behavioral but one of the interviewer seemed a little too full of himself. Have not heard back yet but it's been less than a week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Anadarko Petroleum

ITS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Anadarko Petroleum (The Woodlands, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

Anadarko typically only hires new college grads out of the intern program, so if you're wanting a job with us, start by interning. I applied for an internship, accepted, interned, and was hired. I interviewed in September on campus and heard back in late October. The ITS intern program takes 10-12 interns from all schools. At one school alone, they received 130 applications, interviewed 13, and took 2. It's very competitive. Anadarko is essentially the Goldman Sachs of the oil and gas industry. The average employee at Anadarko equates to $3 million of revenue per year, so only the best is accepted. Out of 10-12 interns, typically only 1-2 are chosen for full time. This is based purely on performance, and how well you match up with our company values.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was blown away by the offer, so I accepted on the spot. I felt it was more than fair, and had no desire to negotiate. Compensation for the internship is lower than companies such as Chevron, PwC, and COP. However, compensation for full-time employement is unbeatable.

IT Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Anadarko Petroleum in July 2011.

Interview

it went great very nice and relaxed

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was told how much and thats that