Anadarko Petroleum

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern
Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Anadarko Petroleum in November 2010.

Interview Details – They interviewed me on campus and responded to my questions quickly.

Interview Question – Describe a time you worked with a group.   Answer Question

The Woodlands, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Anadarko Petroleum in May 2007.

Interview Details – I interviewed on campus for an intern position. I signed up through the career center and was given an on-campus interview. The day before the interview there is an information session. It is not required, but you are highly encouraged to attend. They take role and know who shows up. The interview consisted of a recruiter and a younger engineer asking questions. They asked about my resume, and asked some behavioral questions. It was not entirely behavioral though, and the questions were not as difficult as some of the others I have had. If you accept an offer with them be prepared for a hair follicle drug test, and a complete physical if it is for a field position.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Anadarko Petroleum.

Interview Details – On campus interview, did not receive offer

Interview Question – All questions are very easy, more like chatting with recruiters   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Anadarko Petroleum? Contribute to the Community!

Anadarko Petroleum Videos

Anadarko Petroleum – Why Work for Us?

Anadarko’s mission is to deliver a competitive and sustainable rate of return to shareholders by developing, acquiring and exploring for oil and natural gas resources vital to the world’s health and welfare… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Anadarko Petroleum Intern interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Anadarko Petroleum employees and interview candidates.