Anadarko Petroleum Intern Interview Questions

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Anadarko Petroleum.

Interview

Unlike most oil and gas companies, Anadarko recruiters are given the ability to hire interns directly without having to go back to HR. The process usually involves an initial wave of interviews with most interested students on campus. This first interview was short (~10 minutes) and rather combative. Second interviews were then conducted that afternoon with a handful of those who interviewed in the morning. The second interview was predominately a discussion about my thesis and previous work history, and I don't recall any behavioral questions being asked. Offers were made the following business day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Anadarko Petroleum

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Anadarko Petroleum (Houston, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

They interviewed me on campus and responded to my questions quickly.

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Anadarko Petroleum (The Woodlands, TX) in May 2007.

Interview

I interviewed on campus for an intern position. I signed up through the career center and was given an on-campus interview. The day before the interview there is an information session. It is not required, but you are highly encouraged to attend. They take role and know who shows up. The interview consisted of a recruiter and a younger engineer asking questions. They asked about my resume, and asked some behavioral questions. It was not entirely behavioral though, and the questions were not as difficult as some of the others I have had. If you accept an offer with them be prepared for a hair follicle drug test, and a complete physical if it is for a field position.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Anadarko Petroleum.

Interview

On campus interview, did not receive offer

Interview Questions

• All questions are very easy, more like chatting with recruiters   Answer Question