Anadarko Petroleum Intern Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Anadarko Petroleum in November 2010.

They interviewed me on campus and responded to my questions quickly.

Other Interview Reviews for Anadarko Petroleum

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  The Woodlands, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Anadarko Petroleum in May 2007.

I interviewed on campus for an intern position. I signed up through the career center and was given an on-campus interview. The day before the interview there is an information session. It is not required, but you are highly encouraged to attend. They take role and know who shows up. The interview consisted of a recruiter and a younger engineer asking questions. They asked about my resume, and asked some behavioral questions. It was not entirely behavioral though, and the questions were not as difficult as some of the others I have had. If you accept an offer with them be prepared for a hair follicle drug test, and a complete physical if it is for a field position.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Anadarko Petroleum.

On campus interview, did not receive offer

Interview Questions
    • All questions are very easy, more like chatting with recruiters   Answer Question

Worked for Anadarko Petroleum? Contribute to the Community!