Anadarko Petroleum

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Anadarko Petroleum in November 2010.

Interview Details – They interviewed me on campus and responded to my questions quickly.

Interview Question – Describe a time you worked with a group.   Answer Question

The Woodlands, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Anadarko Petroleum in May 2007.

Interview Details – I interviewed on campus for an intern position. I signed up through the career center and was given an on-campus interview. The day before the interview there is an information session. It is not required, but you are highly encouraged to attend. They take role and know who shows up. The interview consisted of a recruiter and a younger engineer asking questions. They asked about my resume, and asked some behavioral questions. It was not entirely behavioral though, and the questions were not as difficult as some of the others I have had. If you accept an offer with them be prepared for a hair follicle drug test, and a complete physical if it is for a field position.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Anadarko Petroleum.

Interview Details – On campus interview, did not receive offer

Interview Question – All questions are very easy, more like chatting with recruiters   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Anadarko Petroleum

Worked for Anadarko Petroleum? Contribute to the Community!