Analog Devices

Average Difficulty
11 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Greensboro, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Analog Devices in December 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview

Interview Question – Frequency response , gains, PVT of COMS   Answer Question

Design Engineer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Analog Devices.

Interview Details – viewed on campus, asked a few things about my projects

Interview Question – analyze a differential circuit   Answer Question

Design Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Analog Devices in October 2008.

Interview Details – I was asked about basic opamp cirucits such as amplifiers, rectifiers, averaging circuit, high pass filter, low pass filter, band pass filter and instrumentation amplifier. I was also asked to draw the frequency response for ideal high pass and low pass filter. Then was tested on the signal processing techniques.
Good luck !

Interview Question – Explain the internal circuit for an operational amplifier using BJT's. You are expected to know the current flow and voltage drops at each node.   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Analog Devices in February 2014.

Interview Details – Got a referral mail through friend.
Followed by written test & 4 rounds of interview.

Reason for Declining – I was not happy with the job profile offered. They offered a verification profile while I was looking for a switch in design field.

Guwahati (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Analog Devices in December 2012.

Interview Details – Written subjective (seperate paper for Analog and Digital)
Interview panel of 3 members. Analog, Digital and Quant
Interview as mostly the discussion of question we couldn't solve in the written

Interview Question – Stuck at fault MOS question   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Better job position

Interviewed at Analog Devices

Interview Details – one day 3 rounds plus HR

Interview Question – moderate diffculty level qns were asked   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Analog Devices in October 2010.

Interview Details – 3 Rounds of technical interview after resume shortlisting. They look at good GPAs and you have to be out of recogonized universities. Interview was pretty tough and there was no /hr round. I went there after 2 yrs of work experience.

Design Engineer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Analog Devices.

Interview Details – describe you current thesis, you are working on. describle other coursework projects. how does opamp work. inverting and non inverting. what are your interest in the electrical engineering areas.

Interview Question – why analog devices. what area are you looking in to work?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Analog Devices

Interview Details – Written test followed by multiple interview rounds

Interview Question – They asked me to completely solve the written paper again   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – As a fresher you do not really have much of a choice

Very Difficult Interview

Bangalore (India)

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Analog Devices in September 2010.

Interview Details – ADI has one of the most rigorous interview processes in the industry. Had a telephonic conversation with the HR and a 1:1 interview was scheduled with the hiring manager and his team. The interview started at 10am and ended at 4.30pm. There were five rounds of technical interviews. Had the formality HR interview the next day and was given an offer. The process took very less time because I was referred by a friend who worked there.

Interview Question – Lot of questions w.r.t flip flops, setup time, hold time etc. There were a bunch of puzzles too.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much to negotiate. Offer was competitive.

Worked for Analog Devices? Contribute to the Community!