Analog Devices Engineering Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  General Trias (Philippines)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in General Trias (Philippines)

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Analog Devices in April 2011.

The HR people who informed that Analog Devices is interested to see me for an interview were very polite. They explained everything and were very accommodating which I have not experience in my previous employment. I got initial interviews with the HR staff and manager. In just a few days, I have been informed about my interview with teh bosses of the department I would be joining. The supervisor and the manager who interviewed me provided me the positive assessment that I did not feel any nervousness during the interview. I did not see any impression of being arrogant or "I'm the boss here" attitude. Until the final interview and job offer, I can say I did not regret trying to apply and be considered working to work here in ANALOG Devices.

Interview Questions
  • In case there were some problem in your project which needs the expertise of others from other department or line of your work, how would you proceed?   View Answer
  • How good are you in planning your activities?   View Answer
I was not able to get into a negotiation in terms of the salary or compensation package since upon seeing the offer and hearing the explanation for each item, I realized that I would get more than what I should be asking for and what I expected.
For others, just plan ahead and set your minimum job conditions so that when you are in front of the negotiation table, you know right away whether you and the company are both in the positive side and win-win situation.

Other Interview Reviews for Analog Devices

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Analog Devices in February 2011.

Met with 1 on 1 with two separate individuals.
    Discussed the position.
    Discussed my experience and education.
    Typical "interview questions".

Interview Questions
    • Why are you looking for a new position?   View Answer

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Analog Devices in April 2010.

Just asked some basic questions about my technical background. Was asked about the bullets I had on my resume and about my research etc. The interview went well but they had no openings in the area I was interested in. I got an email later saying that they were keeping me in mind for any future openings. The interviewer seemed very nice and laid back.

Interview Questions

Worked for Analog Devices? Contribute to the Community!