Analog Devices Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Analog Devices (Greensboro, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

Just one round skype interview.

Interview Questions

• Calculate the nth Fibonacci number. Calculate the sum of an integer array   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Analog Devices

Anonymous Employee in Norwood, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Analog Devices (Norwood, MA) in May 2008.

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter for the position with an initial phone call/screening interview. He setup a 1:1 interview with the group manager (again over the phone). That interview was mostly basic, a few technical questions about compiling/assembling/linking code. A few days later I was contacted by the recruiter for a follow-up personal interview. This was 5 different 1:1 interviews with various managers of the division and group. Each one was mostly basic personality type questions. Final 2 interviews were more technical and conducted by two technical staff members. Both asked questions about my technical experiences. Had to discuss how malloc() and free() work at the OS level.

Interview Questions

• Describe how malloc() and free() work in the OS.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Analog Devices in January 2009.

Interview

A systematic process, met the recruiter at a job fair, then got a call to come onsite. The onsite lasted all day and was pretty rigorous. It was also a nice way to get to know the people in the group that I was gonna be working.