Analog Devices

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Greensboro, NC

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Analog Devices in March 2012.

Interview Details – Just one round skype interview.

Interview Question – Calculate the nth Fibonacci number.
Calculate the sum of an integer array
  Answer Question

Norwood, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Analog Devices in May 2008.

Interview Details – Was contacted by recruiter for the position with an initial phone call/screening interview. He setup a 1:1 interview with the group manager (again over the phone). That interview was mostly basic, a few technical questions about compiling/assembling/linking code.

A few days later I was contacted by the recruiter for a follow-up personal interview. This was 5 different 1:1 interviews with various managers of the division and group. Each one was mostly basic personality type questions. Final 2 interviews were more technical and conducted by two technical staff members. Both asked questions about my technical experiences. Had to discuss how malloc() and free() work at the OS level.

Interview Question – Describe how malloc() and free() work in the OS.   View Answer

Software Engineer

The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Analog Devices in January 2009.

Interview Details – A systematic process, met the recruiter at a job fair, then got a call to come onsite. The onsite lasted all day and was pretty rigorous. It was also a nice way to get to know the people in the group that I was gonna be working.

Interview Question – What was the most challenging project I ever did?   Answer Question

Worked for Analog Devices? Contribute to the Community!