Analysis Group

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Analysis Group in October 2010.

Interview Details – I applied through my school's career services website. Then, I was asked to participate in an interview. The interview was at my school with 2 individuals in the position I was applying for. The interview was only 30 minutes and mainly FIT questions.

Interview Question – Why is your Econometrics grade so low?   Answer Question

Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Analysis Group in December 2011.

Interview Details – Average.

Interview Questions

Consultant

The process took a day - interviewed at Analysis Group in November 2011.

Interview Details – A consultant and a manager interviewed me and asked me behavioral questions. It lasted about a half hour. Pretty much just asked me what was on my resume and to walk them through my past research experiences that I had on my resume. They were very nice but I did not receive an offer from them.

Interview Question – What past research experience do you have?   Answer Question

Worked for Analysis Group? Contribute to the Community!